UNC Asheville has spaces to suit many conference and camp needs. Our office will help you select the perfect combination for your event.
- Classrooms – Over 100 technology-enhanced classrooms and labs. (Capacity = 25-35)
- Lecture Halls – Auditorium-style classrooms with smart technology. (Capacity = 75-170)
- Mullen & James Humanities Hall – A 310-seat lecture hall with audio-visual.
- Lipinsky Auditorium – A 580-seat auditorium/performance venue with audio-visual and theatrical lighting.
- Highsmith University Union – Board rooms, small meeting rooms, and large multipurpose rooms customizable for a variety of set-up options. (Capacity = up to 500)
- Wilma Sherrill Center – Conference rooms, classrooms, dance studios, and other flexible space customizable for a variety of set-up options. (Capacity = 50-250).
- Kimmel Arena – Basketball arena and concourse customizable for large events and banquets.
(Capacity = up to 3,800)
- Outdoor Spaces – University Quad, Reynolds Green, Mullen Park, ball fields, and more that are suitable for a wide variety of events.