UNC Asheville offers on-campus housing during the summer for undergraduate and graduate students who are participating in an internship, co-op, research, or educational summer employment in the Asheville area during the summer months.
In Summer 2023, we will offer the following:
- Single room in a shared suite (minimum 30 nights) at $30 per night
- Rooms include carpeting, air conditioning, mini-fridge and microwave
- Free expanded basic cable TV, IPTV, direct and wireless internet
- TV lounge, community kitchen, and free laundry services in the building
- Available from May 12 to Aug 6
- Use of Ramsey Library
- Option for purchase of on-campus meal plan (June 5 to Aug 2)
- Option for purchase of fitness pass
- Plus….we are on the Asheville city bus line (ART)
To be eligible for Intern housing, guests must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an accredited post-secondary institution AND actively participate in an internship, co-op, research, or educational summer employment opportunity in the greater Asheville area for the duration of their stay.
Proof of student status and/or internship verification may be required at the discretion of UNC Asheville. UNC Asheville reserves the right to contact the Intern’s primary educational institution and/or internship site/supervisor for verification of enrollment and/or employment. In compliance with UNC Asheville’s regulation regarding minors on campus, interns must be, at minimum, 18 years of age upon their scheduled date of arrival. There is a minimum 30 consecutive night requirement to be eligible for Intern housing.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER 2023: Use this link to apply for Intern Housing
Please contact us at email@example.com or 828-251-6960 with questions.